Thursday, December 1, 2011

The End of 30 Days of Thanksgiving (Days 24-30)

A week of frantic house cleaning, my parents as house guests, my 23rd birthday (just kidding), a hardy Thanksgiving meal with family, a trip to San Diego and catching up on my Sadie Bloom orders had more than filled my time, and I was thankful for every second... well, maybe not sitting in traffic on the 91 on Thanksgiving (horrific!).


Here are some pictures from our San Diego Trip:

Seaport Village, Embarcadero, San Diego

The Coronado Bridge - the scariest bridge EVER (it's really high)

My Husband and Dad Examining the USS Midway

Dad in front of the USS Midway

The 30 Days of Thanksgiving Blog Challege showed me: 1) I have so much to be thankful for, and 2) daily blogging is not my forte! A big thanks to Angela Andrieux Photography for the challenge!

No comments: