Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sadie Bloom Goes High-Fashion

In my Etsy boutique, Sadie Bloom Designs, I have the opportunity for my pieces to be modeled by incredibly adorable kids and photographed by seriously talented photographers. Recently, I received modeling photos back for my new Molly Fabric Flower Rings (all of my creations have names!) - 1 1/2", customizable silky flower rings with silver-beaded centers & 14 fabric options! In the assignment, I had asked for an outdoor shoot and a few detail shots. I was completely blown away with what I got...

Molly Fabric Flower Ring in Turquoise
Sadie Bloom goes high-fashion! These shots are straight from the pages of Vogue! Here are some more photos, including some of the rings in black and white fabric options.


Molly Fabric Flower Ring in Turquoise
Molly Fabric Flower Ring in Black

Molly Fabric Flower Ring in Black

Molly Fabric Flower Ring in White
 A big thank you to model Savanna Rae and her photographer, Custom Multi-Media Solutions! Simply amazing.

(Savanna Rae can be booked through Sweet Grace Models.)

No comments: